One Too Many Mornings - the magnificent 5-17-66 version on Live 1966 is my very favourite, but I adore many of the song's myriad variations, especially the first 1969 version with Johnny Cash, all the live performances with the Hawks in 1966, and the splendidly overblown Rolling Thunder Revue style.
- Abandoned Love - I love the studio version on Biograph best, although Bob's live performance from 7-3-75 is also marvellous, of course.
- You're A Big Girl Now - the NY sessions 9-25-74 version, available on Biograph... not the Blood On the Tracks album version.
- It Takes A Lot To Laugh, It Takes A Train To Cry - Highway 61 Revisited.
- You Ain't Goin' Nowhere - The Basement Tapes, Greatest Hits Vol. 2 and The Genuine Basement Tapes - all three variations are wonderful!
- She Belongs To Me - Bringing It All Back Home.
- Love Minus Zero/No Limit - Bringing It All Back Home.
- I'll Keep It With Mine - 1-14-65 version, on Biograph.
- Buckets of Rain - Blood On The Tracks.
- Meet Me In the Morning - Blood On The Tracks.
- Temporary Like Achilles - Blonde On Blonde.
- Something There Is About You - Planet Waves.
- You Angel You - Planet Waves.
- Mississippi - "Love And Theft".
- Summer Days - "Love And Theft".
- Lonesome Day Blues - "Love And Theft".
- Moonlight - "Love And Theft".
- Apple Suckling Tree - The Basement Tapes.
- Million Dollar Bash - The Basement Tapes.
- Too Much of Nothing - The Basement Tapes.
- I'm A Fool For You - The Genuine Basement Tapes.
- I'm Not There (1957) - The Genuine Basement Tapes.
- All You Have To Do Is Dream - The Genuine Basement Tapes.
- Too many other unreleased basement tapes songs to possibly list.
- I Can't Leave Her Behind / Does She Need Me - Glasgow hotel room with Robbie Robertson, 1966 - the one on Genuine Live 1966 is gorgeous, and so is the other variation that you can hear in Eat the Document.